Anyone using a hydro clutch on a 65/66?

I have the MustangSteve type cable clutch but it's still pretty hard and driving around all day in the city wears my out my leg and I have strong legs. How much easier is a hydro kit on the leg and will it fit a 65/66 with a brake booster and a T5?

• Sponsors (?)

I just started bleeding off my Mcleod hyd. throw out bearing this week but seem to be having a hardtime with air in the lines or something. I am going to look into removing the spring on the clutch pedal under the dash as it assist in pulling the pedal down toward the floor and that might be my problem. As far as Booster fitment...I know it will not work on mine but if you may be able to mount the clutch's master cylinder further down to make room. All that is keeping me from getting my car running again is brake & clutch bleeding and I have run out of motivation.

I have heard the opposite about Hyd versus cable. Hyd is supposed to be smooth and nice once you get it installed and properly bled/adjusted.

I don't want to hijack, but do you guys have any links to read up on Hydraulic TO bearings in classic Ford? I do not want to change my housing and clutch/PP etc.