Anyone using a quickjack jacking system ?

• Sponsors (?)

Not using it, so I can't review it...however...consider for a second...Quickjack costs $1500 and lifts your car maybe a couple feet. Why would you buy that when you can get a 2 post lift for $1700 or a 4 post lift for $2000? Either of which give you much better lift.

Reactions: 1 user
LOL, the answer to that is because it's my wifes garage ! Yeah, we got married 2 years ago and I moved into her place. 5 stalls and every square inch epoxy coat floors. More like a dining room than a garage. I don't want to drill holes in the floor.

LOL, the answer to that is because it's my wifes garage ! Yeah, we got married 2 years ago and I moved into her place. 5 stalls and every square inch epoxy coat floors. More like a dining room than a garage. I don't want to drill holes in the floor.

You wouldn't have to drill for a 4-post lift....though that wouldn't stop it from being an eyesore if the garage is that pretty.

LOL, the answer to that is because it's my wifes garage ! Yeah, we got married 2 years ago and I moved into her place. 5 stalls and every square inch epoxy coat floors. More like a dining room than a garage. I don't want to drill holes in the floor.q

Well, I applaud you honesty. I have actually considered this system myself because I want it to be portable. BUT as stated above other options are more economical but not easy on the eyes. Quick Jack does allow their lifts to go higher but it is with added cost and parts. Not a fan of that.

Now, Just by the way that the post is written. With 5 bays being all pretty like..... is this a "Sugar Momma" situation? I am asking this because if it is, you probably could get away with it with a little extra effort.

I have one and I love it. I have no room for a post jack or anything resembling it. The quick jack gets the car in the air quickly and more safely than anything else short of a post jack. 35BC4DC4-AB9D-4F62-8CE6-6803BE1876CE.jpeg

Heres my VW no them soon after I bought the 5000 series. As you can see, My garage is short and this lifts the VW and my Mustang with more than enough room to safely get underneath it with all four wheels off the ground.

They are kind of expensive and they are heavy (each one is over 60 lbs) so moving them and storing them isn’t the most fun thing you can do. But I haven’t regretted my purchase at all. If I had room to do a legit lift, I would. But I don’t and these work out fairly well.

I bought mine from Home Depot right after Christmas for around $1100 with shipping.

Portability was the big thing for me. No space or headroom for a post lift.
I joined Costco just to buy one for $900 about 5 months ago. Was on sale...dont know prices now.
HomeDepot might be cheaper, esp if you're a vet and can get 10% discount.

@stasha so you are satisfied with its performance and storability?

Gulp... I assembled it and moved it around, but it coincided with selling my Porsche (which I was going to use the QUickJack to do the fuel lines).
I have not used it yet. BUT, as previously stated, it's heavy, but has steel casters on one end to lift and roll, but heavy for us weak 70 year olds.
It lays on the floor in one of my spaces, but I will eventually hang it on the wall when not in use.
I have to get/make some pinch-weld blocks for use on the Mustang -- although it's possibly I'm selling that too, before the need of using th QJ.

I've not used them, but was considering them depending on the height of the garage I'm allowed to build. I'm also considering these if I'm not able to go with a full height 2 post lift. These are removable for storage, but you do need to drill some holes in the floor for anchors.