Anyone with a write-up to installing MM C/C Plates?

• Sponsors (?)

I just followed the directions and it was easy as pie. A nut splitter would come in handy if you haven't replaced your shocks ever. I ended up having to cut the top shaft off with a die grinder because the nut was seized on pretty darn well.

Just an FYI for you. What I find that helps me installing items is I read the instructions at least 2 times (if not more) before the install to process the procedures in my head and then follow the instructions Methodically (i.e. my Title: Methodical). If you go step by step - no shortcuts - you will be fine. Also, if the car is lowered - mine is about 3"- then you will use all the large spacers to get the strut rod as high as possible, which gives the shock more travel so you don't get the choppy ride. My ride is tight, smooth and not choppy and the alignment is dead on. Good choice.

If the nut is seized put some pb blaster and heat (cheap propane tank from Lowes or HD) on it and that should help in loosening the bolt. However it would be even better if you have an impact wrench.