Anything i should change?

Just to get my car going im gonna this combo til i pay off some other things, let me know what you think about it.
TF track heat intake
Stock ported heads
Bcam
pulleys
70mmtb
73mm maf
bbk intake
long tubes
o/r h pipe
bullets
4.10's
liberty t5, spec clutch
125-150 shot
and the car will have 90/10 struts, 50/50 shocks, 4cyl springs, manual steering rack, no a/c, relocated battery, upper/lower control arms notsure on brand yet.
Anyways how does it sound and what should i expect, goal is to hit a 12 on motor and 11 on nitrous, untill i get the summer paychecks.

• Sponsors (?)

if you can afford it, i would go with a Mac ProChamber over the standard h pipe. It helps reduce drone, and I could tell a noticeable difference in performance over my o/r h pipe. It is just as easy to install, and only runs about $70-$80 more.

00 Red SS said:
Just to get my car going im gonna this combo til i pay off some other things, let me know what you think about it.
TF track heat intake
Stock ported heads
Bcam
pulleys
70mmtb
73mm maf
bbk intake
long tubes
o/r h pipe
bullets
4.10's
liberty t5, spec clutch
125-150 shot
and the car will have 90/10 struts, 50/50 shocks, 4cyl springs, manual steering rack, no a/c, relocated battery, upper/lower control arms notsure on brand yet.
Anyways how does it sound and what should i expect, goal is to hit a 12 on motor and 11 on nitrous, untill i get the summer paychecks.

To be honest I dont' know much how the effect at TB has on nitrous but I think 70mm TB is a bit big....try 65...though I could be wrong :shrug:

David

This is just a temp setup of stuff my buddys are giving me like the Bcam, and the track heat, im buying a tb and figure i will grow into the 70 w/ a more aggressive h/c/i later in the year. Do the rest of the parts sound like a decent combo, i know its nothing impressive but its better then being stock for the time being :shrug: