AOD guys what transmission are you running.

• Sponsors (?)

I have a www.bieberfever.com stage 3 aod with lentech valve bodie, hardened input shaft, electronic overdrive delete switch, 2500 stall converter and it will support close to 400 rwhp. Never been to the track but I have no problems on the street. Manual shifting is much more fun and then in traffic you have drive and the overdrive switch for the freeway. It is much more fun then the stocker.

I had my aod rebuilt with ford motorsports heavy duty rebuild kit and a transgo hp recalbration shift kit.Transgo hp is not a cheap shift kit it is the real thing even reclibrates the governor for higher rpm shifts and full control of the shift like hold any gear as long as you want and downshift when ever.It shifts so hard it chirps when I shift manualy.If your trany is stock get a transgo hp kit with a aftermarket cooler and your good.

im running a Lentech AOD...the street terminator w/strip terminator valvebody and a 3500 stall non-lockup converter. Lentech stuff is very expensive but you get what you pay for