AQHA Discount on 05 Mustangs

120rir

Oct 8, 2004
I read somewhere (I think on this site) that Ford was offering a $500 discount on the 05 Mustangs if you were a member of the American Quarter Horse Association. Does this ring any bells with anyone out there? I can't find that info. right now but would like to confirm...every bit will help come buying time!

• Sponsors (?)

i posted this topic a while back but found some more info.

May 3, 2004
Introduction: Ford Division is announcing a $500 American Quarter Horse Association (AQHA) Member Offer (Pgm#3766) for:

- All new 2004/2005-Model Ford Division Vehicles through F-550 (Excl. Ford GT, Mustang SVT, Lightning and Harley Davidson).

- Effective May 1, 2004 through December 31, 2004
Program Dates: May 1, 2004 through December 31, 2004
Incentive Amount: $500

Eligible Vehicles: All new 2004/2005-Model Ford Division Vehicles through F-550 (Excl. Ford GT, Mustang SVT, Lightning and Harley Davidson).
Ineligible Vehicles: - Ford GT

- Mustang SVT

- Lightning

- Harley Davidson
Eligible Customers: Members of the American Quarter Horse Association. Members who join after May 1, 2004 must wait 30 days to use the offer.

Terms and Conditions:
-Rule of "1" per customer

-A/X/Z/D plan excluded.

-New members must wait 30 days to be eligible to use the offer.

-Members are required to show their AQHA member card.

-Can be combined with public incentive offers (customer cash, APR, RCL cash) and Quarter Lease Renewal/Loyalty Program.

-Not valid with other private offers (i.e. Commercial Connection, College Grad, Farm Bureau)

-The AQHA incentive is transferable within the members household or from business to business owner at the same adddress.

http://www.fordfleetdirect.com/aqha.htm