Fox Are Cobra R wheels out of style?

MUSTANGJOE

Silver Stanger
Founding Member
Apr 9, 2002
Hy guys,

Are the cobra R wheels out of style. I keep on seeing posts here and on other forums thats they are over and done with.

What do you think??

I always liked the look of them in chrome.

• Sponsors (?)

Pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220406-192422_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20220406-192422_Facebook.jpg
    170.6 KB · Views: 76
I guess it's personal opinion but I think they're out of style. I think the main issue is they look so tiny, 18's are in now

Reactions: 1 user
I never liked the 4 lugs, the center's don't look right to me. But the original 5 lug true Cobra R's look great still. I wish they would fit with the IRS on my coupe.

I still love the Cobra R wheels. If I ever got them, I would have to do a 5 lug conversion though because ever since it was pointed out to me, I can’t unsee how much better the 5 lug Cobra R wheels look.

Reactions: 1 users
Not the worst wheel but they were def over done in that early 2000s period. Yes I had some on my car when they first came out and I loved them, they were 4 lug and 5 lug always looked better to me. Had them on mine from 99 till a few years ago when I swapped to 5 lug discs all around and then went completely different wheel set up.

I like it [because] it's old school. If it weren't, I wouldn't still have it.

That hurt my head a little...

I want my next car to be a 50's Caddy RestoMod. I've begun the hunt for the donor. I'm thinking, bagged, LS, twin-screw, complete suspension, and a 6-speed auto. Just gotta find....

1649895614939.png

LIke this territory :chin maybe... :thinking: