Are MSD Coil Overs worth the money?

• Sponsors (?)

+1 for the accels. I did not see a huge gain, but did improve mpg a little. The good thing is that they are better than stock and the are cheaper than a set of stockers. I believe a stock cop is about $60.00 and the accel is $29.00.

i would stick with the stockers until they go. i would think that they would help on a highly modified motor, but on a mild bolt on i dont think that they would help tremendously, except for throttle response and fuel economy. one thing to look into also if you whether you get new coils or not are some stainless steel cable coil connectors. i put some in my car with the stock cop's and didnt feel a power increase but i got a lot better throttle response and like 1 mpg better gas mileage.

Sorry, I bought a Supercharger and never ended up installing the WeaponX plugs.

I sold them to a guy here in the UK with an NA car. I dunno if he's installed them yet.

I would have went ahead and installed them, but I don't trust my A/F readings at the moment because I'm chasing down multiple leaks on my exhaust. So I couldn't really install them and get a good dyno sheet to MPH for a retune.