ASE CERTIFIED NOW!!!

351wcoupe

Feb 13, 2003
Manhattan, Kansas
I've been waiting over a month to get the results from my ASE test and they came today. I passed easily and now I have a peice of paper that says I know Electrical/Electronic Systems.
Unfortunately I have 7 more to take before I can be Master certified. I'll take a bunch more in the fall and spring. Then its on to Deisel and an engineering program.

congrats

Congrats!
Just do not do what I did and take all of them at once!
Had like 3 on tues night, and 4 & l1 on thursday night.

Was nice cleaning them all up in one shot tho.

Speaking of which, my re-certs are coming up next spring!
Yuck!

But I can say being Master certified makes a nice bump around here for pay.
I am actually mulling an offer over as a lead tech at the local Pontiac Dealer

I personally have never taken a lot of stock in the ase's, but hey, If it gets one more $$$ then go for it!

thanks everybody..

SVO1: I definately here you about the money part and....I can get autozone to pay for the tests. Plus I get an extra grade at school.
I messed up and I should have taken the engine performance then too, but I'll hit that one in the fall. How hard was the L1?? I hope to catch that one in the spring if the fall test goes ok.

LOL i was waiting for that.
that gets mentioned alot but nobody ever hears that I made an internally regulated ford alternator into a one wire alt without full fielding it.......on the drive down

merk still lasted longer then the hybrid

it could have been worse...I could have told those cops that you attacked me with some sort of "spray".