ATTN: lxwants12s

bcd

Jun 23, 2005
arab al
hottub6qf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lets keep him at his desk guys

• Sponsors (?)

holy **** **** ****ing ****....what the *** is goin on here...where the **** does she live and why cant she ****ing be here under my ****ing mother****ing desk....**** **** **** **** **** ****.....im gonan shut my ****ing computer down..........breath frank breath.....wasssabbiii....ahhh:nonono:

thank god i cant see every pic you guys post.....only if you post them a certain way...and that is whichever way BCD is posting them...by the way im back from lunch....and it wassss goood and got me tired...time for a nap......hope bossman goes to lunch soon!

bcd said:
hottub6qf.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

lets keep him at his desk guys

what the ****......who the **** wouldnt get excited over this ****ing pic....hmmm i know maybe phil collins, or elton john, or richard simmons or whatever his name is that says im a pony im a pony!!......i just finished ****ing my g/f 15 minutes ago and i am excited looking at this pic again!

I use to do that when I worked just a few blocks from mr g/f's house but I only had half hour for lunch so I was late alot. One time I was an hour and a half late I almost got fired untill I told my boss why. We got along really good I could tell him to go F**k himself and he would just tell me youre F***ed you know that.

thats awesome me and my boss are cool so he doesn sweat it if im like 20 minutes late but an hour and half he would flip!! yea so i usually go there eat a quick sammich...bangout...and take a 10 min nap whih usually turns into a half hour...whic is why im between 10 and 20 min late for my lunch break everyday.....and he tells me Frank wtf...your 20 min late everyday...where do you go eat??!?
i just grin

lol, I was at work when I was like 17... Tiem for lunch so I go to my girls house... 10 minutes away... Shagged for 10, 10 minutes back... Right on time... Except..... My boss was like "Did you go **** your chick??" I'm like.... "Uh....... Why do you ask?" He's like "You have vagina juice all over your dress pants" OMG! LMAO.