AUGUST 7TH....BAR-B-Q/FUN RUN

• Sponsors (?)

L8 MUSL said:
I hope everyone makes it! (Allen).
And Fred, there isn't much to see, same old ****y paint job with ricer hood (Beau).
P.m. me with your email adress and I'll reply with some photo's of the thing.
The UPR powerpipe is exactly like the Anderson MS one except it is made out of space age composit polymere technofiber carbon R matirial, (plastic).
does yours get hot to the touch?

I'm not going to make it tonight Fred, I will be there next Friday for sure.
I'm going to the "cruise night" in Escondido tonight.
Bill,
mine gets pretty warm. Tonite is my stress relief it's been a rough week here at working. I have to get the new lab building ready to move in 230 people next weekend :bang: I won't be at the Q next week for that reason.

Fred :flag:

1990StangLX said:
i think i am going to try to make it, and i'll be bringing a friend along and we are going to try to catch some dinner. any recommendations?

I think we are going to eat at Fillipi's (at least that's where my wife wants to) call me when your there, maybe we can hook up.

Well, Cruisin' Grand in Escondido was pretty neat. Reminded me of cruising Central Avenue in Phoenix back in the....well let's just say it was long ago. Sorry I couldn't stay for dinner Bill, but I only had a 60 minute pass. Next time I'll bring the whole family.

Yeah, it was pretty flat but it is a great day to learn.
I've known Red for a long time. He is amazing!, best repair guy I've ever seen.
But, he can be REAL slow because he insists on doing it all him self and doing it perfect.

pretty cool down there in ol Eskondydough last night. Glad to see drugs still have a hold on the youth of the world with no signs of slowing. "Yeah Crack!!" (degenerates) :nonono:

anyway, Sorry I missed you Beau but I did run into Bill and Pat after you split from the corner of the 7-11. I have been given the blessing ,if I want to go to the Q next week, I can, soooooo I probably will.

***edit***

S.C.U.M. for LIFE!!! :flag: