Drivetrain Auto T-shift Handle 82 Mustang - Question

Cokeologist

Dec 15, 2016
I have a question about the automatic transmission shift handle in the 82 Mustang, and am hoping that knowledgeable members here can help.

In the sales brochure for the 82 Mustang, the automatic transmission shift handle appears to have a crosshatch pattern on the top, inside of a rectangle area with a double border - is that correct? If so I would like to source one of these auto shift handles.

If someone can confirm the existence of the crosshatch design, I would be appreciative (and if so any leads as to where to source one would also be greatly appreciated).

shifthandle.png

• Sponsors (?)

This is a picture of my '83, i had to blow up a picture of the interior, so the quality isn't that great. My car is a glx, so i don't know if that'll be different than yours
IMG_1637.JPG

I know this isn't much help. It'll probably be next week before i can get a better picture of it. If you can wait, i'll get one. As for replacement? I haven't looked for one yet, i kind of doubt LMR will have one. I'll do some snooping through the other fox sellers and see what i can find.

This is a picture of my '83, i had to blow up a picture of the interior, so the quality isn't that great. My car is a glx, so i don't know if that'll be different than yours
IMG_1637.JPG

I know this isn't much help. It'll probably be next week before i can get a better picture of it. If you can wait, i'll get one. As for replacement? I haven't looked for one yet, i kind of doubt LMR will have one. I'll do some snooping through the other fox sellers and see what i can find.
Dave,you have to make sure that info display works when Robby goes back together

Reactions: 1 users