Backfire Sound Coming From Intake Manifold!!!???

MyJayy

Mar 14, 2012
California
Hey guys!! My car has been making a backfire sound that's been coming from the intake manifold. Its been doing this for about 2 years now, never really paid attention to it. I just recently started hearing it more and louder, I did a compression test with the FORD programs that they have and my compression in all the cylinders are 100% except for 1, cylinder 7!!!!! it was at 90%?!!!?!? that's okay but if it exceeds higher than 15% then that's when it becomes a problem. I haven't tried taking a spark plug out, worried about breaking it in half and its the only car I have right now. NO CHECK ENGINE LIGHT, CAR RUNS PERFECT.
Has anyone experienced this problem?

• Sponsors (?)

What, if any, mods. do you have?

Have you checked your fuel pressure PSI?

The Mods I have one the car are; DIABLO SPORT TUNER& C&L COLD AIR INTAKE AND A BBK THROTTLE BODY.
I haven't, just today the car did not want to start. no clicking or anything. The dash kept saying low fuel, check charging system and check fuel cap. the car will crank but no start at times.
If it does turn over it will idle for a couple seconds then shut off. My car info : 2008 Mustang gt 3v 4.6 v8