Bad Taste Mustang Mods

• Sponsors (?)

[Bras are a functional piece. Hell yes they look like **** but they protect your paint when going down the road and some truck in front of you has rocks flying off of its ****ing tires/QUOTE]

bras are the worst thing you can do to your paint. they trap dirt and moisture and they vibrate when the car is in motion which means that it is slowly rubbing through your paint when you drive it.

find a car that has had a bra on for any extended length of time and pull that puppy off. you got a lot of cleaning/buffing ahead of you to get that front end looking decent again.

Roland69 said:
yea but if you don't take them off often and clean under there they will wreck your paint....or help the hood rust real fast
Well, if I used a bra on my car I'm sure it would get taken off everytime I washed it. But I don't use one and that's why theres about fifty little rock chips in my front end. :mad:

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned yet... what about half assed window tint that overlaps and folds in places it isn't supposed to? When they found my car it had all of it fake window tint... stickers everywhere and it's an LX with GT stickers on the hatch and on the dash ... trust me all that s*it was the first stuff to go.

Strype said:
Someone finally got me :D

Now if someone could just tell me how to get the factory front license plate holder off :scratch:

inbrott-crowbar.png