bbk shortie headers

Michael is right about the dumps. I had them for about six months they were cool at first , but they got old pretty fast. When my car would shift gears (AOD) as soon as the RPM's dropped the drone inside the car would rattle your brains.

• Sponsors (?)

I have turndowns/dumps and it isn't loud at all inside my car. Well, then again, it's not my daily driver either, so I like hearing it.

One thing about running no tailpipes, if there are any small leaks in the underside of the car, the exaust will find its way inside the car.

thats nonsense...i love my dumped bullets. yeah, i cant hardly hear the radio going down the highway if the windows are open but who cares. but i am a young kid who loves loud things and doesnt really care about comfort

see i only drive on the highway maybe 1 time a week. if i need to get my car fixed at my dads shop then i have to but i can deal with it. and if i do have to go on a trip ill just throw some tails on. are they the ball and socket kind of thign or do they slip on and need clamped