BBK shorty header install...

quoted bradfier"Ok fast97gt how much hp did the long tube headers that you put on your car make? If you know all, how much hp should Long tubes make? Check out Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords february 2010 addition they did a stock, Shorty, and Long tube dyno test. 30 hp for long tubes and o/r set up is not unrealistic. And it you can't afford long tubes don't put them on, but you wont find a cheaper way to dramatically increase the power and feel of the car."

well smart guy if you read anything i said i DONT have LTs i HAVE shortys, for one i wasnt going to pay 900 bucks for LTs and mid pipe setup for a 10-15hp gain on my 2v, now my appoligy, didnt realize you were sporting a 4v mach, so on a 2v a 30hp gain is very high and unlikely. also LTs would drag anything i would drive on, my car is way lower then your mach. oh nice lookin car btw, i want one so bad i cant stand it.

• Sponsors (?)

may not be worth it to some, but when you cant go a mile here were i live and at least 2-3 stangs...and they all sound identicle...yea its worth it to me to sound different. because everyone here runs xpipes, and flowmaster or mac mufflers, and 1 or 2 running headers including me. personally i like being that guy were the others hear me an say wow, that sounds good. i wonder why?

Ok so we know that there aren't ground clearance issues with a Mach, but what about a 2v? I want to do LT's later on down the road too, but I'm planning on H&R ss springs and I do worry a little about that combo. Surely there's SOMEONE on sn with a 2v, H&R's, and LT's that can chime in?