BBQ Grill!

• Sponsors (?)

looks like you went to home depot and got some expanded metal and made a grill. Honestly, it sounds like something a ricer would do to his car. We as Mustanger's must be above and beyond said action, for if we are not, we are no better then thou lesser car enthuiest.

Eh... I don't really care for it. In my opinion there is a reason that some companies make parts like this.

If you like it, keep it. Don't make us the reason for your decision. It may actually look better in person.

You asked for comments.

My personal opinion it looks like ass and you can definatly tell that it is homemade and not in a good way.

Eh... I don't really care for it. In my opinion there is a reason that some companies make parts like this.

If you like it, keep it. Don't make us the reason for your decision. It may actually look better in person.

No Worries! I asked for your opinions right?

:D looks like you scratched the crap out of your hood installing it, lol

Hoods like that because it opened up on me while I was driving and bashed the windshield!
f-grumpy.gif
It's cool though! The car is destined for Open Tracking only anyways so I already ordered some hood pins!
bodiez.gif

looks like you went to home depot and got some expanded metal and made a grill. Honestly, it sounds like something a ricer would do to his car. We as Mustanger's must be above and beyond said action, for if we are not, we are no better then thou lesser car enthuiest.

What happened to the spirit of Hotrodding? Is that all we "Mustangers" are good for is bolting stuff on?

John

Not from home depot man. But if you like it. I do have grill delete and flaming pony that will sell you...

Oh so since the materials were bought from Home Depot it makes it less valid? It's fine if you don't like it but I think you're missing the point, at least in my opinion! I mod because I don't want to be like the other 10 billion mustangs on the road!(Plus I like going fast and turning hard! LOL!) So I tried to do something that noone else has! Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't! I don't think it looks that bad! Maybe if I use a smaller mesh so the openings aren't so big! I should have not mentioned that I made it and bought the metal from Home Depot. I bet there would have been different comments!

Not sure I want a "Flaming" Pony on the front of my car!
ghey.gif
:rlaugh:

Just Kidding!

John

:shrug: I always make fun of ricers for having "chicken fence" grills. So I gotta say I'm not a fan of this either. In my opinion, exterior modifications should make a statement about you or your car, and that statement shouldn't be "Home Depot: You Can Do It, We Can Help".

Really though, I bet it looks cool from far away... Just wouldn't put it on my car, because I like to show it at car shows and stuff.

Funny, there was another homemade grill post about a month ago that got mostly praise. Was a different material, but looked more "chicken fence" than this one.

:shrug: I always make fun of ricers for having "chicken fence" grills. So I gotta say I'm not a fan of this either. In my opinion, exterior modifications should make a statement about you or your car, and that statement shouldn't be "Home Depot: You Can Do It, We Can Help".

Really though, I bet it looks cool from far away... Just wouldn't put it on my car, because I like to show it at car shows and stuff.

Funny, there was another homemade grill post about a month ago that got mostly praise. Was a different material, but looked more "chicken fence" than this one.

I saw that one! I was a little surprised because that one was REALLY chicken wirey and it got all those positive comments!

Maybe......Maybe you just don't like me!
f-cry.gif

Hahahahahahaha!!!!!!

But seriously, do you really like that "Honeycomb" look? I think it looks dumb! So far the grills that I've seen for sale either look like they belong on an Escalade or like some completely out of touch Chinese manufacturer decided that his design would look cool!

John

BTW Great comment on the "HD, you can do it, we can help!" That was hilarious!

i dont like grills on our cars.. it wouldnt be so bad with a pony in the grill, i kinda like the fact that its black so its not really noticeable unless you look at it. (second thought that kinda means i dont like it) lol.. its your ride man if you like it then keep it!!.. i hope that its not scratching your paint!