Beach Cruise WARM-UP June 5th Colts Park Bristol RI

dark_cobra_01

Founding Member
Apr 19, 2002
RI BEACHES
NEBOC is having it's 1st beach cruise of the season... This is a small drive down to Colt's park in Bristol RI. (off rt 114)...

Date: June 5th
Time: 10 am
Place A&W Smithfield-- To-- Colt's Park Bristol RI

Route:

We will meet at A&W (since everyone from up north knows where it is). Then we will go south on 295 to 195/rt6 East which goes right into Providence then merges with rt95 South. then we will continue to take 195 east out of Providence for a few miles east of the city..then we will exit onto rt 114 south towards Bristol ..

Colt's park is a right turn on rt 114 south outside of bristol when still heading south.

~45 MINUTE DRIVE FROM A&W.

Go here for more info...

http://www.muscle-mustangs.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3180

• Sponsors (?)

For all you north shore guys who want to cruise down together, we will be meeting at the Cracker Barrel in Tewksbury at 8AM.

From there a short cruise over to the Woburn Mall to meet up with other stangers at 8:30.

We leave right at 8:30 to head down to the A&W to meet up with everyone else.

If you plan on being at either of those two locations, please chime in so we don't leave without you

I'm bringing my Cobra and a buddy with his. Also may have a 03 GT tagging along. Sounds like fun. We are all on the base in Newport and know where the park is in Bristol, but have no idea where A&W Smithfield is so we may have to just meet you guys there at 2:30. I am also putting my car in a car show here in Newport on the 4th. Anyone else coming to that?

Don

[email protected]

AIM= QIKPNY

Mike,
Sure if they match up ok I'll put them on but i think they are going to be 2 different shades (my rims and your center caps i mean) I think my car looks good w/ no caps why doesn't anyone else? lol

I'll be at BK in Cumberland with Joe (DC) if anyone else wants to meet up.

Kenny

PS Mike I appreciate the offer.

KM 94 GT said:
Mike,
Sure if they match up ok I'll put them on but i think they are going to be 2 different shades (my rims and your center caps i mean) I think my car looks good w/ no caps why doesn't anyone else? lol

I'll be at BK in Cumberland with Joe (DC) if anyone else wants to meet up.

Kenny

PS Mike I appreciate the offer.

well they are in my trunk just remind me

Small change of plans. I'll be meeting up with you guys either somewhere along the way to A&W or at A&W. I have to take care of some "Holy" business with the family before we head to A&W :nice: .
-Ruz