Beautiful 93 Cobra

• Sponsors (?)

I'd pay $20k + for it. Obviously they weren't that expensive new but they have become much more
valuable and it's in perfect shape with less than 2k miles. That's a collectors piece for sure.

Wow....that is epic. My favorite color for a Cobra too.

If I got my hands on that, the only mods I would do is chassis stiffening. And yes, I would drive it. Not every day....but it would not be a museum piece.

Wow....that is epic. My favorite color for a Cobra too.

If I got my hands on that, the only mods I would do is chassis stiffening. And yes, I would drive it. Not every day....but it would not be a museum piece.
:stupid:
I would throw a Pro Chamber and a cat back on as well but thats it...... maybe some gears. :D

If i won the lotto, i'd buy it.

But it makes me wonder...17 year old car, 1700 miles. WHat sort of shape is the inside of that engine in? I bet eveything is stained orange. I wonder what other sort of probs it has from sitting all it's life. Oils do have shelf life.

If i won the lotto, i'd buy it.

But it makes me wonder...17 year old car, 1700 miles. WHat sort of shape is the inside of that engine in? I bet eveything is stained orange. I wonder what other sort of probs it has from sitting all it's life. Oils do have shelf life.
Always thought it was funny that oil only lasts a few years on the shelf. Hell it sat for a long ass time in the dirt. :shrug: :rlaugh:

With that age and mileage I would hope that every couple of weeks the car is started and at least idled for a bit to keep a coat of oil on everything. I am sure it has been changed a dozen times in the last 16 years though. :nice: