Beaverton Starbucks/Moonstruck this Saturday night

• Sponsors (?)

saleenster said:
I have to believe the 100K asking price would drive most everybody away! Saleens are over priced, but this is crazy. Just furthers my thoughts that nobody in our age bracket could afford a Z06 and explains the reasons we wont see them out and about unless its at a car show or going to one:D

I think you are wrong about affording a Z06 in our age bracket. Cory were not in our 20's anymore! Some people could probably swing it but who in their right mind would want to pay that much over MSRP? OK, besides Bill.

ASD said:
I think you are wrong about affording a Z06 in our age bracket. Cory were not in our 20's anymore! Some people could probably swing it but who in their right mind would want to pay that much over MSRP? OK, besides Bill.

Good pt, I forgot about Bill:D

AD, going to the mtg tonight? I thought about cruising down

SonicBSnake said:
BTW, what or where is the moonstruck cafe?

It is located almost next to the Hallmark store, in Beaverton Town Square(aka the Big Ben Mall). Basically, it is directly across the large parking lot from the Fred Meyer shoe/apparel entrance. From this location, we can see the boneheaded activities of the starbucks ricer kids, but are far enough away that when Ed roasts off his cobra, it takes the cops a few minutes to travel across the parking lot!:rlaugh: :hail2:

ASD said:
I thought about buying it for a few seconds but the thought of Keith telling me I was compensating for something just ruined the whole moment.
Thanks Keith.:rolleyes:

Sorry Alan didn't mean to ruin it for ya. :notnice:

How’s this instead;

I think you buying a new Z06 is a fantastic idea :nice: You will be the envy of everyone you know. Nubile hotties will throw themselves at your feet daily. Your head will swell with pride every time you drive it. You will raise the bar to a completely new level for the “keeping up with the Jones” crowd. You will be able to spank everyone that looks at you side ways. We will carry you around on our shoulders like a hero at the get together Saturday night. :p

Oh yea don’t forget to let me know about all of the parts you’re selling when you demod your Cobra. I love buying cheap parts from fickle Cobra owners.:rlaugh:

duner said:
Sorry Alan didn't mean to ruin it for ya. :notnice:

He how’s this instead;

I think you buying a new Z06 is a fantastic idea :nice: You will be the envy of everyone you know. Nubile hotties will throw themselves at your feet daily. Your head will swell with pride every time you drive it. You will raise the bar to a completely new level for the “keeping up with the Jones” crowd. You will be able to spank everyone that looks at you side ways. We will carry you around on our shoulders like a hero at the get together Saturday night. :p

Oh yea don’t forget to let me know about all of the parts you’re selling when you demod your Cobra. I love buying cheap parts from fickle Cobra owners.:rlaugh:

Thanks Phil McCracken!
I think that is way to much for my swelled ego to handle so I will just keep my Cobra and spank you for now.:rlaugh:
AD

wifesweetstang said:
Yeah well all dont have sugar mamas like you Alan!!
:)

See ya there too!!! You can see the new wing on the 03...

Ha Ha.......So how much money did you make for me in Alaska? I will see you tonight and you better have made enough for my next mod or else!

ASD said:
Thanks Phil McCracken!
I think that is way to much for my swelled ego to handle so I will just keep my Cobra and spank you for now.:rlaugh:
AD

I think you've confused me with this dickhead Phil. He looks like he needs to see my banning stick :nice:

Oh yea, bring it on biotch! :flame: