Beaverton Starbucks/Moonstruck this Saturday night

• Sponsors (?)

ASD said:
Ha Ha.......So how much money did you make for me in Alaska? I will see you tonight and you better have made enough for my next mod or else!

Your never happy are you? make me more is all you say... sorry this sugar mama cant afford your zo6..... yet... :) Erics first in line you get slopp..... ohh nevermind ... :)

Well you know what they say "what happens in alaska stays in alaska" ohh wait wrong place :)

I am thinking about coming out but am a bit intimidated as my car is probably nothing compared to every one else.

It would be cool to meet some more like minded people though that is if Paul can get my new plates on so I am not rolling around in a car that was last registered in 1989. :D

Johnnb said:
I am thinking about coming out but am a bit intimidated as my car is probably nothing compared to every one else.

It would be cool to meet some more like minded people though that is if Paul can get my new plates on so I am not rolling around in a car that was last registered in 1989. :D
You need to come and hang out, you'll have a blast. I should be there between 9 and 10:nice:

loud 95 said:
It is located almost next to the Hallmark store, in Beaverton Town Square(aka the Big Ben Mall). Basically, it is directly across the large parking lot from the Fred Meyer shoe/apparel entrance. From this location, we can see the boneheaded activities of the starbucks ricer kids, but are far enough away that when Ed roasts off his cobra, it takes the cops a few minutes to travel across the parking lot!:rlaugh: :hail2:
:shrug: Wow!!! word travels fast:D :nice:

NOTE: The new Bank that is finally finished which is where we used to park prior to them installing the bank, has a great location for parking. Its very well lighted, and close to Starbucks but still far enough from the imports that its still civil to some degree. Its also somewhat sunken so we can be a little in cognetoooo Lets park at the BANK!:nice: