Been a while and i have a few updates, not all mustang related...

Hambone85GT

Feb 4, 2009
Alberta
Hey guys I haven't been on here in a while, had lots of stuff goin on for starters i rolled my beloved f150 3 times at the begining of january the damage doesn't look too bad but it twisted the frame and i wasnt hurt at all, so here are some pics;

DSCN6014.jpg

DSCN6009.jpg

DSCN6008.jpg

And after fighting with the insurance company i was awarded 18000$ for my truck that i owed 10000 on :D!!!

So now i am the proud owner of a 2002 HD f150, which i love!!! And now on to sad news again, i had recently broken up with my girlfirend (3 days before i rolled my truck...) So my mustang could no longer hibernate in her grandparents shop so it has been sleeping outside my house for 3 months and at some point during that time someone decided to break in and smash it up:mad:!!!! so now i need a new center console and a new steering column...

Well sorry to rant but i hadn't talked to you guys in a while and i look forward to another season of modding :nice:

ps i'll post some pics of the Harley soon!

• Sponsors (?)

Sorry to hear your story man. Thats rough. Hope youre holding up well.

On the other hand, it is VERY impressive to me that that F150 rolled 3 times. It really doesnt look it, and - most important of all - the fact that it protected you is the best news. Its one more reason i actually believe all the advertising hype about the strength of the Ford frames/bodies.

One question: How is it, if it rolled, that the mirrors are still on?

Sometimes insurance works out in your favor like that. I once wrecked a bronco 2, a guy pulled out in front of me. I had just closed a deal to sell it. His insurance ended up giving me twice what i was selling it for.

Thanks for the support guys, and as for the rolling i have no idea how they stayed on, i actually only felt it roll 2 times but the driver of the picker truck i bounced off of said i went over 3 times, to be honest it was kind of hard to tell but, from where my truck ended up and where it started it could have definately been 3 times. And there was pieces of my truck all over the place.