Best Headers And X Pipe For Current Gen 5.0s?

• Sponsors(?)

Boone

Jan 7, 2018
Central Florida
I don't know if this is considered to be the best but I'm running Kooks long tubes with a Corsa exhaust and it performs and sounds great. It's 3" all the way back using Kooks new 3" connector pipe eliminating the step down to 2-1/2". All of my friends say it sounds great but I think it's a little too LOUD!!! I'm sure all my neighbors think the same at 6am.

Reactions: Moemotors

Moemotors

Feb 3, 2018
I don't know if this is considered to be the best but I'm running Kooks long tubes with a Corsa exhaust and it performs and sounds great. It's 3" all the way back using Kooks new 3" connector pipe eliminating the step down to 2-1/2". All of my friends say it sounds great but I think it's a little too LOUD!!! I'm sure all my neighbors think the same at 6am.
Are your Kooks long tube headers catted or off-road ?

Last edited by a moderator:

DurdensEgo

Jan 22, 2018
+1

I dont have it yet, but there is a video on youtube of a Red s550
kooks LT, Corsa Xtreme. Sounds ridiculous, Just sick. sold me.

but with exhuast its all relative to what your sound wants are

Boone

Jan 7, 2018
Central Florida
Yes, the Xtreme system Corsa sells is properly named. It is crazy loud behind stock manifolds and cats. You throw long tubes and off road, or high flow catted connector pipes into the equation they are simply defining. I'm running the sport system behind long tubes and it screams when you apply the loud pedal. The guy at Corsa told me the db level of my exhaust was enough to damage people's hearing. I called him looking for a way to quiet the system down a little.