Best interior paint?

• Sponsors (?)

SEM Vinyl Dye....best stuff on the planet for interior trim parts. Prep by cleaning with alcohol and spray on. Holds up great, and use their chart to find the exact color you want. If you are trying to do black, get "Landau Black".

SEM!!! I used that paint and it sprayed to the last drop. Didn't skip, splatter, drip...nothing. I did get two bad cans of Low Luster Clear, but who the hell buys Low Luster Clear besides me??? They said the can had been sitting in the warehouse for years, and wondered what I was doing with it!! haha

I'm thinking I'll try the Fusion stuff on Stinky, since it's got three or four different colors of interior pieces in there (blue, gray, brown, tan, etc.), and I'd like to make it all-black or at least mostly black to go with the black carpet. I'll letch'all know how it goes ... ummm ... whenever I get around to it... :shrug:

http://www.eastwoodco.com/jump.jsp?itemID=1440&itemType=CATEGORY

you'll find it there you will also find the plastic prep, make sure you take the time and do all the prep processes and you'll be happy with the outcome. The poblem is that over all the years your interior has been plastered with silicon based cleaners so you need to make every measure to remove it. I would first get a bucket of hot water put some laundry detergent i there and scurb everythign down wiht that first. then use the plastic prep, then paint the panels. It worked well when I did it