Best place to buy Kenne Bell Stage 1?

Tungsten06GT

Feb 18, 2008
First off, I've just started changing my thinking a bit as to what I want to do for a power adder. I was originally set on going with a single turbo kit from HP Performance, but from the instant hp and wide torque band of the Kenne Bell, I've began thinking supercharging is the way to go, and specifically with the KB. Where would be the best place to purchase the stage 1 kit and do you guys think that may be the better option for me?

I like the concept of a turbo from an efficiency standpoint, but the instant boost from the supercharger may be more of what I'm looking for. Ugh, the tough decisions we're faced with in life... :)

• Sponsors (?)

Only KB sell's their kit. Even though the link say's it's for 05-06 it is honestly for 05 to current.

'05-'06 Mustang 4.6 3V Supercharger

BUY FACTORY DIRECT
Kenne Bell is a family owned hi-tech supercharger company rich in high performance engineering heritage and well experienced in factory direct sales and service. In 1991, when we introduced our new Twin Screw kits to the Ford market, we adopted the policy of selling factory direct to our customers. It’s worked very well for us over the years. Eliminating the “middleman” (Auto Dealer, Distributor, Web Sellers, etc.) profit allowed us to keep our supercharger prices more competitive. Since all engineering, calibration, testing, marketing, assembly, warehousing, direct sales, tech support, warranties, etc. are handled in house at Kenne Bell - we have no use whatsoever for any other middleman services. Who knows Kenne Bell superchargers, the applications and the technical issues better than us? For those who require installation service, we have a network of Authorized Kenne Bell Installers. Check with us for locations.

I understand the difference between the intercooled and non-intercooled in terms of how the kits work, but at 6 psi non-intercooled, what rwhp would I be looking at? I'm not planning on building up my engine at all, so would that be worth it or is intercooled usually always the way to go?