Best supercharger??

• Sponsors (?)

Yea Im anxious as well. Im using thumper e7s and a tmoss upper and lower do you think #42 injectors will be too big or can I get away with them? Also what size maf do you think?

42s would be great for your setup and I wam running 42s with a pro-m 80mm MAF sensor and it works good except I am making to much power for the 42s and maxxing them out at 5500 rpms but I doubt you will run into that problem so yeah I would say go 42s with the same MAF sensor.

It depends on what you are planning on running, a blow through is after the SC and a draw through is before the blower. If you are planning on just slapping on a S trim with no intercooler or anything you will want a draw through so it is mounted before the blower. If your thinking about running a procharger that is intercooled chances are you will want to run a blow through. You need to decide what you are going to go with for a supercharger kit before you buy things like a mass air. Oh and by the way, turbo.

I dont know the cam specs off the top of my head. I kow the lift is in the .500's. Its a n/a grind though since I never really planned to go with a poweradder. I talked with ed and he said just tune it how its setup for now so we can figure out where to make adjustments. The intake is a stock H.O. intake from tmoss with the lower ported and the upper intake shortened 2" and opened up to a 65mm tb.