Big Brown Truck Dropped off Some Parts Today.

Venom351R

Founding Member
Apr 27, 2002
MAINE
All I have left to get is the new Mas Air Meter and the Camshaft and spring kit from Ed Curtis but everything else that I wanted came today. There are a few odds and ends not pictured like the 1" spacer, spark plugs, tranny oil exc exc.

My car was completely stock until today...I got a bada$$ K&N drop-in air filter!!!

Wanna race???:Track: Those valve covers really are pretty good looking pieces!!!

Actually thats a true statement, but no I dont wanna race! As soon as I finish paying off all my debt, got $6000 to go, started with 16000 8 months ago, I am gonna save for some cool parts like the rest of :SNSign:

how much was the radiator?i may need one soon.

$189 and $199 shipped

http://www.statracing.com/buy/mishimoto-radiator.asp

No way am I racing a Mustang w/ a K&N Filter . Sounds like you are making some good progress on your debt. Thats going to seem cheap once you start modding a Mustang.

there was a group buy a while back for pretty cheap

they are cheaper than the fluidyne i believe

which one has more leaks,fitment issues both have some threads about them

Yeah I guess I bought it to late for that. Ive heard to many stories of leaky Fluidyne's and they are expensive. I have not heard of as many issues with these ones *Knock on wood*

Travis....You truly have the modding sickness...you just can't stop... You ever add up all the ching your dropped with your love affair with Mustangs...
You'd prolly freak...

Nice looking stuff ...

Give me a shout if you guys have another dyno day...Like to see this one on the rollers...

I know its bad, I guess its better then spending money on Heroin

Even when I was 16-17 and had a 66 Mustang I was buying stuff for that to. IVe owed 5 and except for 1 Ive modded all of them.

I know pete is having a dyno day next saturday but thats to soon for me and Im working anyway. Some time in may I plan on getting it dyno tuned, I'll let you know when.