Billet Fuel Door for 2010??

Bobafett123

Aug 30, 2006
Cleveland Ohio
I was wondering if anyone has found a billet fuel door for the 2010 Mustang yet . The only ones that I can find are for 2005-2009 and if I am correct the door was changes for the '10 model ?? If you have found one where did you get it ??

• Sponsors (?)

Anyone else??

Guess we are the only two people looking for one of these? Or we are the only two who bought a 2010 GT instead of waiting for the 5.0 2011. Would love to have a billet fuel door though and yes it is changed. 09 and back has a gas cap. New for 2010 is the whole capless thing that I'm not sure I like.

Yep i think we are the only ones looking for this item. I have gone on every part site that I can find and NO ONe sells one . I even thought that Ford would have it but they don't . Well now that the '11 is out maybe the aftermarket companies will put one out !!

I'm mostly interested in finding some kind of a lock mechanism to keep "curious" folks out of my gas!

I see that Ford offers a locking "Fuel Plug" for the filler neck.

Has anyone bought/used one of these?

I'd also like a billet door. I think part of the issue is that it is a new body style, and we're less than a year into them being on the road. Additionally, the magnetic/ push to open mechanism might not be as easy to translate to a billet part.

LOOK WHAT I FOUND !!

I finally found one made for 2010-2011 Mustangs !! It is made by Silverhorse Racing and you can Get either a Satin or Polished Chrome finish !
It even has the Bend in it for the body lines. I would post a link but I dont want to get in trouble so head over to their website on your own!

Silverhorse Racing makes high quality parts. I am waiting on them to make a lower grill insert as they did for earlier models. I was told it is in the works but other products are ahead of it.
That's the only part I really want. I guess I will just have to wait.