• Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
  • Suspension Parts

Bilstein HD Shocks/Struts & Eibach/UPR Pro Kit Springs

  • Thread starter Thread starter vertigasen
  • Start date Start date Feb 8, 2012
Status
Not open for further replies.

vertigasen

Active Member
Apr 28, 2004
366
18
29
Falcon, CO
Feb 8, 2012
#1
  • Feb 8, 2012
  • #1
I am selling the setup from my 03 Mustang GT. I had this about 3k miles on it. I love it, and would definately keep it, but I am going a different route with my car. This kit handles very well, almost no body roll.

Here is a picture of the stance my car had with it. Basically, 2 fingers width from the tire to the fenders all the way around. It just looks different from this angle. The tires do not, and have not rubbed. 295/35-18 rears and 265/35-18 fronts.



This cost me over $850, not including tax and shipping when I got it. I was going to sell it for $600 obo, but now I have a new idea. I am selling my suspension and finishing my rear suspension. Basically, my trade would involve, you buying my rear shocks, having them sent to me, and I would send you my suspension set-up. This would be about $450 shipped. Think of it as $150 off....and Ill pay the shipping of the items to you!

Send me a PM and we can work something out.
 

vertigasen

Active Member
Apr 28, 2004
366
18
29
Falcon, CO
Feb 17, 2012
#2
  • Feb 17, 2012
  • #2
This weekend only, $400 + shipping.
 
D

dimaiox1

15 Year Member
Nov 24, 2008
93
2
9
Mar 21, 2012
#3
  • Mar 21, 2012
  • #3
Heyt just noticed you are looking to sell that suspension tex or call me at 973 248 7032 I have a 98 cobra with a drag racing suspension in it that I wantt o get rid of Def want to buy your set up let me know also my normal email is dave@njairquality.com​
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Similar threads

Front Coil Overs and Rear Traditional Springs within a Maximum Motorsports K-Member Kit
  • Habu135
  • Sep 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
24
Views
620
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 9, 2026
Habu135
Suspension Harsh Ride
  • PonyGTrider
  • Mar 20, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
  • 2 3 4
Replies
62
Views
2K
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Apr 11, 2026
Noobz347
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
239
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
O
SOLD FS: 18" FR500 chrome wheels and Toyo tires
  • optionizerSS
  • May 21, 2026
  • Other Classifieds
Replies
1
Views
207
Other Classifieds Jun 2, 2026
optionizerSS
O
Considering widening my rear wheels, would like to verify my thoughts on fitment
  • 2000xp8
  • Jul 9, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
37
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Sep 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Classifieds
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
  • Suspension Parts
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?