• Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech

bilstein hd struts and shocks

  • Thread starter Thread starter 1LowGT
  • Start date Start date Feb 9, 2006
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
M

mike96gtvert

New Member
Jan 20, 2003
37
0
0
El Monte
Feb 12, 2006
#21
  • Feb 12, 2006
  • #21
Tommy 00GT said:
I have blistein's and yes they are pretty harsh. i'm thinking of getting some tokico illumina's
Click to expand...


get tokico's.....

bilsteins are harsh, even with my eibach pro-kit....

however, the subs, that I just installed, helped enormously...
 

1LowGT

New Member
Sep 4, 2005
294
0
0
st louis mo.
Feb 14, 2006
#22
  • Feb 14, 2006
  • #22
BILSTEINS ARE EXCELLENT I GOT IT FINISHED TODAY AND IT RIDES AWESOME,HANDLING IS GREAT RIDE IS TOO,I WONT BUY ANY OTHER THAN THEM AGAIN
 

hognutz

New Member
Nov 12, 2002
1,940
0
0
albany, oregon
Feb 14, 2006
#23
  • Feb 14, 2006
  • #23
do subs and lower control arms next. you will be very happy. PHB if you can afford it.

I have just gotten happier and happier with each step I have taken. I think I would have just bought the whole package in hindsight. coilovers, torque arm, everthing just seemed like so much money to start with but the more I add the more I smile when I hit a curvy road.
 

1LowGT

New Member
Sep 4, 2005
294
0
0
st louis mo.
Feb 14, 2006
#24
  • Feb 14, 2006
  • #24
sounds like the addiction i am getting
 
Prev
  • 1
  • 2
First Prev 2 of 2
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

Bilstein shocks
  • cnorman31
  • Dec 21, 2024
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
5
Views
535
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Dec 24, 2024
limp
J
For Sale MASTER LISTING: Abandoned '66 Mustang Restomod Part-Out (Wilwood, Ididit, Quick Performance, Mishimoto)
  • JasonB66
  • Jul 23, 2026
  • Suspension
Replies
0
Views
241
Suspension Jul 23, 2026
JasonB66
J
J
What's it Worth? Cobra IRS
  • johnnyj331
  • Aug 25, 2025
  • What is it Worth?!?!?
Replies
1
Views
326
What is it Worth?!?!? Aug 25, 2025
Noobz347
B
Where to go from here on my build…
  • B0udreaux
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
8
Views
358
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jul 18, 2026
AeroCoupe
G
Expired 2013 Ford Mustang V6 (Grabber Blue) 3:55 gears... Excellent Condition.
  • Grabberblueguy77
  • Nov 19, 2025
  • S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14)
Replies
2
Views
553
S197 Mustangs For Sale (2005-14) Mar 11, 2026
Grabberblueguy77
G
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 1996 - 2004 SN95 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • SN95 4.6L Mustang Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?