black on gray interior???

srtthis

the guy doing it does every local racers rear end
15 Year Member
Jul 3, 2009
Maryland
anyone running black carpet with gray trim?

buddy of mine is giving me new black carpet he ordered for his coupe but didnt use cuz of the cage being in the way.

lemme see how it looks before i do it and have to tear it all apart to dye everything

• Sponsors (?)

Funny thing is I own 4 Capris and 3 of them I have put aftermakets seats in... and those are the ones I spent the least amount on... but they are hands down the most comfortable. The back rests are a little short and kinda look funny in the car... but it all comes down to comfort because I drive that Capri the most. Think I spent $260 shipped.
And here's a pic before I installed them.
778925427_NJc3C-L.jpg

Here's what I did on my 90GT. To me it looked so much better than my dirty carpet. But then again it might've been b/c it was so dirty and the black made it look so much better.

IMG_3159.jpg

Here's what I did on my 90GT. To me it looked so much better than my dirty carpet. But then again it might've been b/c it was so dirty and the black made it look so much better.

IMG_3159.jpg

This.

If i were to buy another fox and have to redo the interior it would be like this.

Funny thing is I own 4 Capris and 3 of them I have put aftermakets seats in... and those are the ones I spent the least amount on... but they are hands down the most comfortable. The back rests are a little short and kinda look funny in the car... but it all comes down to comfort because I drive that Capri the most. Think I spent $260 shipped.
And here's a pic before I installed them.
778925427_NJc3C-L.jpg

I'd like to know where you got those from too! 260.00 shipped is a done deal!!
Those look sweet......:nice: