BLUE BEAUTY DELIVERED 6-7

knk11stang

Jan 22, 2010
My car was ordered 2-12 built 4-5 finally delivered 6-7!Here are a couple pics!

LOVE THIS CAR!

Attachments

• Blue Beauty 2 016.jpg
    Blue Beauty 2 016.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 238
  • Blue Beauty 2 028.JPG
    Blue Beauty 2 028.JPG
    133.5 KB · Views: 213
  • Sponsors (?)

Thanks 4 the great comments guys!I chose the Premium Gt Manual got the 410A Pkg 3.73 gears Security Pkg Acces Pkg 4.

Just didn't care 4 the side scoop or the solid over the top stripe.Love the quarter window louvres though.

Probably will get the quarter window & rear window louvres.Also looking at Lemans racing stripes.Imo they look better than the solid stripe.

2 more pics.

Attachments

• Blue Beauty 2 010.JPG
    Blue Beauty 2 010.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 155
  • Blue Beauty 2 043.JPG
    Blue Beauty 2 043.JPG
    178.9 KB · Views: 144
Hey guys i waited quite a while 4 my BABY!

I know some aren't fans of the hood scoop & that's kool!

IMO the hood scoop (FAKE OR NOT) with the Ped spoiler makes it look like a mean mother.Your entitled to your opinion & that's why there are so many options (STOCK & AFTERMARKET).That's the great thing about the Mustang you can do what you like & not worry about what someone else thinks is cool or OK by their standards.

I don't care 4 the side scoop or the solid over the top stripe.However if that is what you like it's OK with me.I would never ever slam anyone 4 their personal preference.Everyone is entitled to their opinion.By the way the side scoop is fake also!

As far as how it drives & handles it's an amazing car.Dare i say the best Mustang GT ever MADE!The power 4 a stock car IMO is outrageous!The sound of the engine is.WOW is this a race car engine?Some say the exhaust isn't loud enough.I wouldn't want the exhaust to overpower the sound of the amazing sound of the 5.0!

I LOVE THIS CAR & THAT'S ALL THAT MATTERS!I will be doing some mods.Once it's broken in i also plan on letting her out of the corral every now & then.

What ever is KOOL with you is fine with me!