Body and Paint shop...?

AREJAY

Founding Member
Jul 2, 2002
Snohomish, Wa
Black paint and a Cobra. I have a mess on my hands and could use some help.. I need a damn good body and paint shop somewhere north of Lynnwood and South of Everett. One of those places where you don't take it back two or three times to do "fix up's"....If you dont know of any good one's, tell me which ones to stay the hell away from. I know one for sure.

tnx

• Sponsors (?)

Look for my post in this NW forum about "paint is done on the '87" Steve Hall, of Kaos Rods, just painted my car and it is really really nice. You have to communicate well with him on what you want or expect, but he can pull it off. 425-220-5080. Steve is in Snohomish. If you want to see his work, e-mail me at "[email protected]" and we can meet up to see what he just did on my car.

Good luck!
Brandon

Steve has a small shop at his house. My car is only about 1/4 mile from his place right now so you could talk to him and see his work all in the same day.

I just found out he lost his cell phone this weekend but should have another one by tomorrow. Feel free to call me at 360-487-9005 if you need to.

Brandon