boost gauge where does it go post some pic

• Sponsors (?)

I put mine on the pillar
IM000020b.jpg

Attachments

• IM000020b.jpg
    IM000020b.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 110
I am planning on hooking mine into the intake manifold, possibly the vacuum tree on the firewall. That way you are actually measuring the boost in the intake. I think any of the vacuum ports under the back of the intake would work.

My paxton intake elbow has a spot to hook up a boost gauge, but if I put it there, it will show me the boost the SC is making all the time even if the throttle's not open much. I want to see the actual boost going into the engine.

Of course I've been too lazy to drill a hole in my firewall to run the tube to the gauge yet, so it's still sitting in my garage.

Jeff

Mine is in my dash:

interior.jpg

INSTALLATION: Just tree it off of a tube on the back of the intake, then run it through the firewall. That'll do it for ya!

Attachments

• interior.jpg
    interior.jpg
    120.8 KB · Views: 95
mansonozz, that's a very red interior you've got there. Most of the red interiors I've seen still had a black steering wheel. I have a '90 GT with red interior, white leather seats, and white door panels, which I believe came that way from the factory, but I've still got a black steering wheel. I kinda like that red one. :nice:

People talk a lot of trash about red interior, but I don't mind it. It looks really good on your red car, with the white interior stuff.

What kind of SC are you running?

Jeff

Sorry to hijack, but I was called :)

Running a Vortech A trim with smaller blower pulley & Powerpipe. Have an S trim on the way now :nice:

Here's the rest of the interior, which really takes away from the red (I normally don't like a red interior but the white takes away from it tremendously! The entire color scheme is stock, but I changed the seats and door panels. Retained the same scheme though, I liked it!). The armrest is gone now and I put in a delete piece, but still to give you an idea:

cerullos.jpg

Attachments

• cerullos.jpg
    cerullos.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 77
mansonzz,

Your car is the only other one I have ever seen with the exact interior combo as mine. I didn't realize it was a convertible too from your first picture. I've got the same red seat belts with the white side pieces in back.

That's a good lookin car.

Jeff