Bought another stang

MysteryMachine

Jun 21, 2003
Parkesburg, PA
Well I found a 99 35th Anniv. Edition v6 on ebay. I bid and lost well turned out the guy didn't have the money so the dealership sold me the car for 2,000. Its up there in miles but the car looks good. Clutch is very touchy so I gotta get used to that or see if i can adj it. The exhaust needs tighted up its really loose. It should be a lot easier on gas then my Ram though which is why I bought it.

Heres the pics off the auction I haven't taken any of my own yet.

99Mustang1.jpg

99Mustang2.jpg

99Mustang3.jpg

99Mustang4.jpg

99Mustang5.jpg

99Mustang6.jpg

99Mustang7.jpg

99Mustang8.jpg

99Mustang9.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

I'm not getting full insurance. I'm getting the cheapest stuff on it I can get. When I had the cheapest I could get on my Toyota it was 75 dollars. Plus my ram needs some work on it so I needed something I could drive while I was fixing that and my mom's car blew up we think so untill that gets resolved it gives her something to use. I could put prolly 200 a week in gas in my truck I only get about 8-9 mpg

I'm not getting full insurance. I'm getting the cheapest stuff on it I can get. When I had the cheapest I could get on my Toyota it was 75 dollars. Plus my ram needs some work on it so I needed something I could drive while I was fixing that and my mom's car blew up we think so untill that gets resolved it gives her something to use. I could put prolly 200 a week in gas in my truck I only get about 8-9 mpg

DAMN Gina! You could damn near get that same MPG out of a semi just bobtailin' down the interstate! I understand the need for dependable transportation, thats a whole different story then just wanting better MPG.

Nick sorry I didn't answer your other question. Yes I will still be working on the 514 but due to the issues with the truck it has been put on hold again. I figured with to 2 gas killers buying something else would be a good idea.

Paul off hand I forget the actual number its 189,000 something. Like I said its up there but for 2,000 and the shape that its in you cant go wrong

best of luck with it!!!

a little OT, but i see ur runnin the street burner intake? are u running the TFS elbow as well? reason i ask is becuase i see youre running a 75mm tb and wasnt aware that it would fit(i thought the tfs elbow was a 70 output... call me n00b)

:lol: thats not a gas saver

I still can't get over how fast it is for a v6. You figure a stock 94-95 gt is rated at 200 and some hp. The 99- up v6 is rated at 190 thats pretty sad

How do the stock cd players work??

That's proof you haven't drove a fast car for a while. I've drove two 99+ V-6 cars and they were both horribly slow. And that's going from a 160hp 4-cyl Mazda3 to one. The Mazda would easily win. ;)

That is a nice car and a sweet deal. :nice: Much better than that fox vert you were looking at. You should put an M90 on it now. :D

My gf has a 3 and I think my car is faster. Granted her 3 is an auto so that could make a little difference but the stang is quick. Found out you can spin the tires real quick yesterday too and i wasn't even trying

i ALMOST ended up buying a 99 6cyl for my first car... glad i didnt tho, let me tell you!! but yeah def for 2000 u cant go wrong... youll recoup that quicker... plus now u have a winter beater and a summer beater...

....and let the light modifications begin... cuz you know ur gonna do it :rlaugh: