Brakes Brake opinions

• Sponsors (?)

Damn, learn something new everyday. I knew that my cable co. outsourced to India, didn't know the IRS did too.

Also forgot, not only am I playing the Maximum Motorsports drinking game, I'm also playing the Ancient Aliens drinking game. Now I usually don't play drinking games, because they interfere with my drinking, but the AA game, well, I can't drink fast enough. :cheers:

Any part of the system that is above a bleeder point, whether bleeder screw, or line connection will trap air, no matter what is done, no matter how much pressure is applied during bleeding. I know people who claim to have great results just doing gravity bleeding, but there can't be anywhere for an air bubble to form.

Any part of the system that is above a bleeder point, whether bleeder screw, or line connection will trap air, no matter what is done, no matter how much pressure is applied during bleeding. I know people who claim to have great results just doing gravity bleeding, but there can't be anywhere for an air bubble to form.

Thanks for the info. Makes sense, just didn’t really think about it before hand and have also heard people say the gravity bleeding works. Live and learn.