Brakes Question, Please Help!

98KOBRA

Jun 11, 2003
Camarillo, CA
Well to make a long story short I purchased a complete set of the Baer Eradispeed+ Rotors and eventually wanted to purchase the 4 piston calipers too. When I went to install the rotors the RR caliper was trashed and needed to be replaced so I thought hey i will bite the bullitt now and just go buy the calipers. Well little did I know they dont sell calipers seperatly. You have to buy the whole kit. So basically I need some help. I dont know what to do. Do I just go buy a stock caliper and use them or does anyone know of a company that makes performance calipers that will work OEM sized rotors? I have seen aftermarket cobra calipers that were painted all nice but I dont remeber where I saw them. Please Help. Thanks in advance.
Sorry it wasnt short

• Sponsors (?)

98KOBRA said:
Well to make a long story short I purchased a complete set of the Baer Eradispeed+ Rotors and eventually wanted to purchase the 4 piston calipers too. When I went to install the rotors the RR caliper was trashed and needed to be replaced so I thought hey i will bite the bullitt now and just go buy the calipers. Well little did I know they dont sell calipers seperatly. You have to buy the whole kit. So basically I need some help. I dont know what to do. Do I just go buy a stock caliper and use them or does anyone know of a company that makes performance calipers that will work OEM sized rotors? I have seen aftermarket cobra calipers that were painted all nice but I dont remeber where I saw them. Please Help. Thanks in advance.
Sorry it wasnt short

I work at the company that makes all Mustang brake calpiers. We make Cobra calipers on Red or anodized Black. I can buy all I want at a deal because I make them all day long & we throw away thousands of calipers daily...whole units ready to install...brake pads, shims, bleeder screw the whole nine yards.....