Brands and Prices... help?

Im going to be doing a lot of work to my mustang this summer, in the next few days I plan to have bought what im going to list below. I just need a little help with best brands and prices maybe even websites. Would be great to get a little help.

Mind you I live about 5 min from TexasMustang and about 10 min from 50restro.

Shocks -

Springs -

Rotors -

Brakes -

Wheel Spacers -

Just a few of what I plan on having finished by next week.

• Sponsors (?)

Im going to be doing a lot of work to my mustang this summer, in the next few days I plan to have bought what im going to list below. I just need a little help with best brands and prices maybe even websites. Would be great to get a little help.

Shocks -

Springs -

Rotors -

Brakes -

Wheel Spacers -

Where at do you live ? i live in austin tx, maybe we could meet up or something, but for yous answers, for our body styles go with H&R SS springs from americanmuscle.com, brakes i would up grade to cobras but if you have 899.99 i would go with the four piston kit off the cobra R`s, H&R for the spacers, hope that helps with some brands, i have had them all and these are great:nice:

The answer to all is Maximum Motorsports. You are wise to do suspension instead of power. The Mustang is very weak in suspension and suspension makes a huge difference in the overall driving experience. There is nothing like a new set of shocks.

Go to Maximum Motorsports website and start reading tech articles and installation instructions and such. Its very good stuff :nice:

Where at do you live ? i live in austin tx, maybe we could meet up or something, but for yous answers, for our body styles go with H&R SS springs from americanmuscle.com, brakes i would up grade to cobras but if you have 899.99 i would go with the four piston kit off the cobra R`s, H&R for the spacers, hope that helps with some brands, i have had them all and these are great:nice:

Im living right now in Waco, TX. Going to school up here. My home is Lake Travis, about 15 min outside of austin.

Shocks - bilstein

Springs - h&r ss

Rotors - oem cobra/bullitt/mach 1

Brakes - oem cobra/bullitt/mach 1

Wheel Spacers - take your pick

im in Austin too. what part are you in? I live at 2222/620 and take 2222 to Lamar everyday to work.

went with KYB AGX Sport Adjustable Shock and Competition Mustang Steeda Springs.

I went with some wheels spacers from 50resto along with some new headlights with clear corners :)

As for brakes im not 100% yet. Still leaning on the MACH 1 and 2001 Bullitt Brake Conversion Kit.

I also ******ed some Maximum Motorsports full length subframe connectors.

I'm pretty excited, I have my rear bumper off being painted. They are filling in the "MU and the GT" so it just says "STANG" The front bumper will be painted next over the years of wear they are missing the clear coat... so im getting that all pretty again.

For those of you that live in austin, or near Ill have the car ready for Heatwave this summer, complete molding of the rear sub and amp into spare tire well. :shrug: