• Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech

Brenspeed tune is going to pay for itself...

  • Thread starter Thread starter seattlegt
  • Start date Start date Feb 22, 2008
S

seattlegt

New Member
May 3, 2006
82
0
0
Feb 22, 2008
#1
  • Feb 22, 2008
  • #1
So after a year of running the tune that I got with my Tunable induction intake, I upgraded to a tune from Breenspeed. Now I am getting 2 miles to the gallon better than before and a much improved performance. With gas prices, the tune will pay for itself and I'll enjoy driving my car even more
 

beecha91

Founding Member
Sep 18, 2001
751
1
17
Bartlett, IL (Near Chicago)
Feb 23, 2008
#2
  • Feb 23, 2008
  • #2
I noticed huge mpg gain with the brenspeed tune, good stuff isnt it!

Don-
 

Reverendbiker

Member
Feb 20, 2007
38
0
6
Central Texas
Feb 23, 2008
#3
  • Feb 23, 2008
  • #3
It's good to know the potential is there. I've had my Steeda/Brenspeed combo for almost a year and unfortunately I haven't been able to keep my foot out of it long enough to get a decent economy check
Review of Brenspeed tune
 

kooldawg6

mine works really well and can take a fair amount
Aug 31, 2006
1,679
2
38
Central VA
Feb 23, 2008
#4
  • Feb 23, 2008
  • #4
I'm only about 1 MPG less now with all my performance mods using the Brenspeed tune as I was bone stock
 
You must log in or register to reply here.

Similar threads

M
93 5.0 Microsquirt with Stage 3 trickflow tuning issues
  • marxpreston11
  • Jun 22, 2026
  • Digital Self-tuning Forum
  • 2 3 4
Replies
68
Views
2K
Digital Self-tuning Forum Sep 16, 2026
Qtrhrse23
Brake pad and rotor upgrade
  • Sparky714
  • Aug 7, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
Replies
16
Views
483
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Aug 17, 2026
Sparky714
F
For Sale 03 Redfire Cobra Convertible
  • FastFox5oh
  • Jul 14, 2026
  • SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04)
Replies
0
Views
230
SN95 Mustangs For Sale (1994-04) Jul 14, 2026
FastFox5oh
F
Engine Looking for suggestions and or ideas
  • PonyGTrider
  • Aug 25, 2026
  • Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech
Replies
17
Views
462
Fox 5.0 Mustang Tech Sep 7, 2026
PonyGTrider
Hard to start when engine is cold
  • 86_Capri
  • Mar 11, 2026
  • 1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk-
  • 2
Replies
32
Views
1K
1979 - 1995 (Fox, SN95.0, & 2.3L) -General/Talk- Jun 21, 2026
CAMTWO1070
Share:
Bluesky Email Share Link
  • Mustang Forums
  • 2005 - 2014 S-197 Mustang -General/Talk-
  • 2005 - 2009 Specific Tech
Menu
Log in

Register

  • Forums
  • What's new
  • Media
  • Resources
  • Contact
  • Sponsor
X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?

X

Privacy & Transparency

We use cookies and similar technologies for the following purposes:

  • Personalized ads and content
  • Content measurement and audience insights

Do you accept cookies and these technologies?