Bright Atlantic Blue A Good Idea?

Dsm3si

Dec 23, 2008
Minooka
I just got my 1999 Bright Atlantic Blue GT and I love the color. It is a project car however and when I towed it home i had a cop following my truck already.... I'm just thinkin I should paint it a different color? It seems like a cop magnet? Whats the best color on a stang in your opinion?

Oh and to make u feel better, when I trailered my WHITE 98 home from Dallas I got pulled over for not signaling......... Which I did but he walked real slow by the trl as he was coming up. So yea, doesn't really matter what color.

I do have to say that last summer a bunch of us were caravaning up to a bigger town about an hour away with two black 12 sec cars, and orage 11 sec car with a 6 inch cowl hood and a 13 sec torch red mach... I was leading in a black fox, loud and had a big hood, and was speeding. The others were following and the red car got pulled over and gave a ticket...

i love bright atlantic blue keep it that way...

come to think of it, i like dark atlantic blue lots too. my g/f had a 98 v6 in that color, when its clean and waxed it looks awesome with a slight hint of green in it

yeah it changes color depending on the lighting, in the sun its a bright blue with a slight greenish tint and in the shade it looks like a dark blue color.

I got to thinking about it and I want a car that stands out....otherwise I would have got a ricer or *** car. My buddy is picking up his screamin yellow gt on friday, and another buddy has a Torch Red Pearl stang. So, I doubt im going to be the center of attention with them! However, does anybody know of a good website for stock interior parts? I really appreciate the feedback guys, and now I realize that I have the rarest newedge color....after doing a little research!

and by the way,
Im going from this

to this....so im going to need some help!

(I apologize that shes not in the garage! The pony is in there..)

Attachments

• Mustang037.jpg
    109.2 KB · Views: 257
  • l_eb2edf5c1c1140abba718a1ac0bb3bd9.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 248