broke it out......Finally

9 Deuce GT

Dec 10, 2003
Geneva, NY
I took the 5.0L for a ride today. It felt great to stomp on the gas for the first time since Octoberish. It ended up being a short ride though. I had to be careful what roads I took due to some towns using more salt than others. Around my house the roads were completely clean, but one town over they still had salt residue on the roads:mad: . Gotta love NYS!!!:notnice:

• Sponsors (?)

I'll be experiencing that "back in the world of torque" feeling every weekend, now that the notch is officially on "toy duty." The TurdBird is nice, but nothing beats the feeling of tearing through 5 gears manually, and the torque on a stock '94 4.6L just ain't the same as old-school EFI iron. :D

I'll be experiencing that "back in the world of torque" feeling every weekend, now that the notch is officially on "toy duty." The TurdBird is nice, but nothing beats the feeling of tearing through 5 gears manually, and the torque on a stock '94 4.6L just ain't the same as old-school EFI iron. :D

I would not have the willpower to leave that Notch in the driveway. :D

Great to hear you took the car out and even better to have ya back on the forums :nice:

I've been lurking around here, just not posting much. :D

I can't wait to see that Cobra in Carlisle. You are still going right?

Is there still any chance of getting you to change your mind and bring the GT along? Or both?

You would no doubt take home trophies with that GT!!!

Hey 9 Duece GT got any more pics? Car looks badass from the signature.

I really need to get more/better pics. I forgot the camera yesterday in my sheer excitment of getting to drive the car again. Sorry for the whoring, but here you go:

512479_52_full.jpg

512479_26_full.jpg

512479_80_full.jpg

512479_82_full.jpg

512479_83_full.jpg

512479_81_full.jpg

512479_79_full.jpg

Looking at these pics, it's amazing how certain angles of sun light and cloud cover effect the look of the paint.

I've been lurking around here, just not posting much. :D

I can't wait to see that Cobra in Carlisle. You are still going right?

Is there still any chance of getting you to change your mind and bring the GT along? Or both?

You would no doubt take home trophies with that GT!!!

haha ... thanks but the GT is not going to any shows until the motor combo is done (hopefully this winter). Most likely will still bring the cobra up. did you decide what you're going to do? Your car is a sight I definitely want to see :nice: