Engine Budget Built 95 5.0?

Okay guys it's been awhile since I've checked in on here! Been working a lot lately getting some money around for the car! Well from the title you can see I am looking for a good budget build. To be honest I can't give you my budget because I'm not too sure on the price range of builds! So thats why I need some help from you experienced guys :p

I have a 1995 5.0 currently and just want something bigger under the hood. I don't want too extreme since I have to have the car repainted next spring. But I'm looking for somewhere in the mid 300's for HP? Is this possible on a budget? The thing I want the most is a good cam with a nasty idle. If you guys could give me a few builds with Hp estimates that would be great!

And also one other thing... I am looking for a good exhaust option. You guys know of any? I want very aggressive and loud. Currently I have super 44's with shorty headers and x pipe. What would be a good exhaust combo that's loud, aggressive, and sounds mean as hell!?

Yes I know I'm asking for a lot haha. Thank you guys for the help! Looking forward to read what you guys respond with :D

-Ryan

• Sponsors (?)