Please build the motor for my '66 A-code fastback. It'll be a summer street car/daily driver.
Here's what I have to start: 351W low mileage block, stock internals (truck engine). GT40P heads. 4 speed top loader. 8.8/3.73 traction lock.
Money is an issue, so use it only if you have to. Use as many stock parts as you can... I'm looking for around 350 rwhp. Tell me the HP you think I'll get with your build and the 1/4 times.
Thanks for your time and any help you may provide!
Here's what I have to start: 351W low mileage block, stock internals (truck engine). GT40P heads. 4 speed top loader. 8.8/3.73 traction lock.
Money is an issue, so use it only if you have to. Use as many stock parts as you can... I'm looking for around 350 rwhp. Tell me the HP you think I'll get with your build and the 1/4 times.
Thanks for your time and any help you may provide!
