Bullit Intake Manifold Swap

moneypitroush

Jul 11, 2017
good evening everyone!

So my intake manifold on my 03 Roush went to sh** and I bought a new one. I got the dorman but after further research and review I returned it bc I read you lose a significant amount of power. So I'm debating whether or not to get a intake manifold from a bullit into my gt. The oem gt manifold is almost 300 from AM. I can get the whole setup for the intake manifold and all it's accessories from the bullit for 400. I just knot know exactly how to do the swap bc I've read I need to modify stuff around. Is it worth the swap or should I stick with stock? I'm not planning on taking my car to the track or anything just thought if it's worth the extra 100-150 than I'd think more about doing the swap. What you guys think? Thanks in advance!

• Sponsors (?)

Wow, that's definitely a steal if it includes EVERYTHING needed for the swap. I wanted to do that to my GT about 10 years ago and I paid about $600 for just the intake manifold parts (upper and lower halves). I ended up selling them off later because I still needed the other parts and it just wasn't worth what I was paying for the power gains.

Yea I thought it's a steal too. I can get the intake t/b and intake plenum for 100 but all the accessories gonna add up real quick. But yes 400 for everything. I'd obviously need to buy gaskets and that little stuff but everything else is included.

From what I read it's pretty much a direct replacement. I saw a list on what's needed to be replaced for it to work and as far as I know if you have the bullit accessories(fuel rail, fuel injectors,etc) then it'll work.