buying a wide band A/F which is good?

• Sponsors (?)

Way Better it was easier to read, operate and data logging was much easier. Maybe Nate (N8Miller) can hook you up with one, his price was great. We got the one for my buddies car through his sponser so it was at WD cost or close to it....

Rick,
so you got the Innovative kit? I didnt get mine yet... but my B-day is like 10 days away, so I might get it (or a gift cert) to that store then.
You happy with it overall?

If you guys want one, i can do $390 to your door... thats $45 cheaper than the guys on corral are selling them for! PM me.

Nate hooked me up with an innovate motorsport LM 1 unit as well. I'll keep my price quiet ;) Thanks Nate

I chose this unit because I don't have a laptop and you don't need a laptop to datalog with this unit. Only thing I dislike about it is its kinda bulky. But I can't complain for the price ;)

The rpm converter will datalog your a/f with rpm so when you load it up you can see the a/f with rpm. Then you can see where you need to make changes with your tuning device. My rpm converter doesn't work 100% but its good enough.

Nate just rememebr some guys are outside the US so you may need to slightly raise your shipping charges ;)

its only another like $5-7 to ship to you guys up there.

I am going wtih the kit for the price, but i am not fond of the bulky size. i was debating on another kit, but i love the datalogging and the RPM adapter.