C&L CAI and Diablosport Predator Tuner Configuration

I am interested in this setup for my 05 GT. I have read some posts about the JLTII&SCT Excalibrator. I was wondering if anyone could share their thoughts and or experiences concerning this setup(C&L+Predator) or redirect me to any previous posts with that info.

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sure that if you do a search you'll find plenty of info.

If have the C&L and Diablosport combo and think its a damn nice product. The car was a little hard starting right after putting on the tune, but I haven't had any problems since.

OneFastCat,

I just finished installing the "Racer" kit and tune and took it for a spin. The heat shield doesn't seem to be secured very well even though everything is where it should be. Whilst driving it at high speed, there is a definite vibration coming from that part of the car. Any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jon

Jon_Purdy said:
OneFastCat,

I just finished installing the "Racer" kit and tune and took it for a spin. The heat shield doesn't seem to be secured very well even though everything is where it should be. Whilst driving it at high speed, there is a definite vibration coming from that part of the car. Any ideas on how to solve the problem?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Jon

What exactly is the "Racer" kit?

RedStang1 said:
What exactly is the "Racer" kit?

Hello!

It is the C&L kit that comes with the black plastic inlet tube instead of the cast aluminum one. I got it for two reasons, it looks better under the hood and when I put a supercharger on it after the warranty expires, the black plastic inlet tube won't have to be upgraded.

Cheers,
Jon