C4 Swap

• Sponsors (?)

Fuel pump needs replaced shifter cable needs adjusted and a fee other small odds and ends. But she shifts HARD

Attachments

• IMG_10097785946559.jpeg
    IMG_10097785946559.jpeg
    68.2 KB · Views: 100
Reactions: 1 user
took it out a bit last night still working on getting it running right on motor again.

but it def feels strong for sure! need to get passenger side O2 bung welded in and extend those wires so i can get it in closed loop

What shifter you get with your c4 and what fluid are you running in it? I've got my c4 but I had to take the fluid that was coming with it off the order because it was holding up the entire order. Just curious what your running in it.

yea... its pretty much the same as i had it wired before with the 5 speed just 1 less relay that controlled the 2 step on the clutch pedal after hitting the button on the shifter

i have it with me today so i can look at it at lunch today with one of the electrical engineers

the ground is fine because the heater , purge and the first relay is working. im thinking it has something to do with the wot switch. i need to double check its right