C6 to C4 udate need help on the driveshaft

I got a free driveshaft but it is to long and the yoke wont even go in the transmission. Need help with this what should I do go get it cut and set up. OR go to the junkyard and get try to find the right size. I spent day trying to get this mother you know what in the car. I have never had so much trouble putting my headers on to me a hour. Got the car to start but is maken a grinding noise. I cant get a break at all.

• Sponsors (?)

You can get the drive shaft shortened at a shop for around 35 dollars. You will have to find a yoke that fits the c6 of course. You should be able to find one at a junkyard or get a new one from the parts store.

Grinding? Thats not cool. I hope it's just something simple.
Good Luck!

C4 and C6 use different output shafts (but you already know that). The C4 is 28 spline output. You'll need that yoke to make the driveshaft work. Or if you are going to C6 you will need the 31 spline output yoke. I'm not sure which way you are going.

How did you break a C6 with a small block?!?!?!? A stock C6 is way stronger than a stock C4. Now the modified C4's you can buy nowadays are a whole 'nother story. They'll take WAYYYYY more than the C6 ever thought about taking.