Calling all mustangs that have the saleen body kit(94-98)

98MACH1R

I wanna put it in so bad, please help.
Jun 6, 2005
Hey guy’s im looking for pictures that have the saleen body kit on the 94-98 body styles I finally have money to get my car to look the way I want it to and im stuck, I have a black 98 GT that I want the saleen body look, with the saleen hood or different hood im stuck on that though, I want the s-281 wing and I want to put 18 inch black saleens replicas on it also. Can someone please post pics of our body styles with the saleen look, try to make it a black stang if possible but I will take them all just to get a better idea. Thank you so much guys and girls for any input you all have. :SNSign:

• Sponsors (?)

34yr22hpz5.jpg

2po60qpdv6.jpg

For the life of me I can't remember his forum name but he was on here a few years ago with a true 98? red Saleen. He was in the military and sold the car when he came back and bought a Sonic blue Cobra. That was my ultimate favorite car on this site. I thought I had some pics of his car, I'll see if I can find them.

Edit: Found it, hope he doesn't mind me posting them.

Saleen.jpg

For the life of me I can't remember his forum name but he was on here a few years ago with a true 98? red Saleen. He was in the military and sold the car when he came back and bought a Sonic blue Cobra. That was my ultimate favorite car on this site. I thought I had some pics of his car, I'll see if I can find them.

Edit: Found it, hope he doesn't mind me posting them.

Saleen.jpg

That thing is beautiful...Man I love those spoilers....:nice: