Came across some parts for sale

joshjwc9

Jun 12, 2006
Palm Harbor, FL
A set of 2003 Cobra Bilstein Shocks and Struts. They were on a stock Cobra but the owner went with a coilover/Tokico shock setup.

They were used, but not to extreme condition....

Will there be any fitment issues? Can anyone recommend springs to go with this setup?

• Sponsors (?)

kinda

The fronts will fit and work fine, the rears will not fit your car. 2003 Cobras have IRS, you have a solid axle. You will need different shocks.

*woah I guess I got beat to the punch!*

Oh and dude, you need to get rid of that miserable piece of grade school art at the bottom of your post.

Oh and dude, you need to get rid of that miserable piece of grade school art at the bottom of your post.
I'm not sure what the "miserable piece of grade school art" you are referring to (as it appears he has since changed his sig), but is it really necessary to use that tone? :rolleyes: :shrug: No wonder why there are so many people who bad mouth StangNet...it's, in part, because of attitudes like this.

I'm not sure what the "miserable piece of grade school art" you are referring to (as it appears he has since changed his sig), but is it really necessary to use that tone? :rolleyes: :shrug: No wonder why there are so many people who bad mouth StangNet...it's, in part, because of attitudes like this.

Tone? This is text, there is no tone. :nice:

03/04 struts are good! Grab some bilstein HD rear shocks to match - or just get a whole set of bilstein HD's if you are paying around the same price for the 03/04 struts... all depends on what you can afford and what you want.